Saturday, February 6, 2010

Electricfly adds an open Google Group!

Hi! As the owner of the websites - www.myelectricfly.com and
http://www.electricfly.info/, and this blog - nogas96volts,
I have decided to also offer a more open forum - a Google Group - electricfly1 - for others who want to discus issues and ideas around Electric Vehicles, Electric Vehicle Conversions, and EV Conversion of the Suzuki Swift and it's family of derivatives - the Pontiac Firefly
(Which was used in my electricfly), the Chevy Sprint (My First 3-
Cylinder Vehicle - even fewer than my old Honda Motorcycle!), Geo
Metro, and Suzuki Forsa!

Feel Free to apply to join, and add your thoughts on these subjects,
asking for help, and sharing your insights as well!

I wish you all the best in your Electric Vehicle Interests, and also
invite you to Join the Electric Vehicle Society of Canada, of which I am a member - and also editor of their newsletter and website webmaster.

No comments: