Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Electricfly standard driving profile

I use the car - electricfly - for shopping trips, bank runs, Movie Runs to Yorkdale, bill paying trips, and when I don't want to walk to work - I drive it there (but - that is a whole 1 km - about 5/8ths of a mile)!

In just these things - if not punching it hard - I can get a pretty good range out of it.

I have also driven it to my Welding Shop, to make Battery Box Covers, and a special tray for my new charger, on Streets and Freeway, about 19.4 Km:

( 401 & Kennedy Exit - Progress & 2220 Midland, Scarborough.)

and to Rogue Electrics - http://www.rogueelectrics.com/ - where I worked on it to create a custom charger for the front three traction batteries (flooded) and one sealed AGM Scooter Battery used for my Accessories, using a set of Canadian Tire ' Intelligent Chargers'.

Phil Bouchard & Sons Ltd.
2220 Midland Avenue
Scarborough, ON M1P 3E6
(416) 291-3158

Rogue Electrics
3200 14th Avenue
Unionville, ON L3R
(416) 288-0600

No comments: