Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Whitepaper Posted on my Website, August 18, 2011

Hey - we all want to know more about which battery is best, and so I have dug up details that I could and added another Whitepaper on my website - www.myelectricfly.com.

In it I compare 3 Cyclon AGM Metal Can cells, with 2 Headway LiFePO4 Cells. I think you will find some interesting discoveries, and come to the conclusion similar to that which I showed in my first Whitepaper on site, that Lead Acid Batteries are - in fact - more expensive than LiFePO4 - if you compare correctly!

The full URL to the page where the Whitepapers are listed is http://www.myelectricfly.com/whitepapers.php and they are called - 'Lead-Acid Battery Report' showing the published dates, and - in the case of the second one, the issue!

Hope the info is helpfull, and by the way - the rear windo job was completed, and the Insurance company did cover the bill! Also - we have new ways to approach the Insurance companies when asking for coverage on our EV Conversions in Ontario! Stay Tuned right here!

No comments: